Monday, July 20, 2009

SEMINAR ON HYPERPLANES (for MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)

Dear readers I would start posting a seminar topic on Hyperplanes ( planes traveling at hypersonic speeds).Don't confuse it with Hyperplanes in mathematics.This topic will be useful to many engineering students mainly mechanical and aeronautical.

I have prepared this seminar for my sixth semester mechanical engineering studies.Now I have completed my engineering degree.I am really happy to share this seminar topic.But it is a difficult topic for seminar since the technologies for hyperplanes are still in a nascent stage and research is mainly conducted by defense laboratories ,it is difficult to get more details.If you plan to take this seminar,you should update with the improvements that have been made at that time as it is a fastest evolving technology.

Hope it will provide some information to my dear readers.I will publish the abstract in my next post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brother,
The information you have posted about Hypersonic flights is much useful.I'm from TamilNadu. For my projects in Air breathing flights. I too like Jets. please publish more such articles. All the best for your future.
Yours Faithfully,
Susshma

nara said...

as i am a professor.i am happy to c ur interest.........best of luck for ur brignt future

narasiman_1979@rediffmial.com